Surveys are one of the most commonly used methods in evaluations.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Plan a survey based on the measurement objectives and existing constraints;
- Develop an appropriate sampling plan;
- Design surveys that are free from bias and meet the identified information needs;
- Manage the implementation of a survey; and
- Develop a simple analysis plan for the survey data.
Estimated time to complete: 6 -10 hours
Prerequisites – Knowledge of evaluation planning
Evaluation Competencies addressed: [ ] reflective; [X] technical; [X] situational; [ ] management; [ ] interpersonal.