Surveys are one of the most commonly used methods in evaluations.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Plan a survey based on the measurement objectives and existing constraints;
- Develop an appropriate sampling plan;
- Design surveys that are free from bias and meet the identified information needs;
- Manage the implementation of a survey; and
- Develop a simple analysis plan for the survey data.
Estimated time to complete: 6 -10 hours
Prerequisites: Knowledge of evaluation planning
Evaluation Competencies addressed: [ ] reflective; [x] technical; [x] situational; [ ] management; [ ] interpersonal.
Note: For all self-paced courses on the e-Institute you have three months to complete the course, starting from the date of purchase.